Want Ice Cream Sandwich on your Samsung Nexus S however down’t need to attend on the update to push out over the air? The dowload location has been found, and we have your update directions. We’ve already updated our Nexus S, and it takes simply a handful minutes.
Again, folks, this can be the GSM verison. And, specifically, the T-Mobile version. If that is not your phone, keep out. Now, instructions:
- Grab the OTA package here
- Rename it to update.zip. this is not required for the Nexus S bootloader, however it makes things straightforward, if that is how you like them.
- Copy it over to the interior storage on your Nexus S.
- Power off, then hold volume up and power to reboot to the bootloader.
- Using the quantity key to navigate, choose recovery, then use the ability button to verify
- When you see the warning triangle and arrow, hold the ability button and faucet volume up. you will see a menu.
- From the menu, choose “apply update from /sdcard”, and select update.zip from the list.
- Let it do its factor and update your system, radio, and alternative partitions. When finished, select “reboot system now”